PsychoPy is one of the most popular open-source packages for running experiments in psychology, neuroscience and related behavioral sciences. Built to be:
- Precise enough for psychophysics
- Easy enough for teaching
- Flexible enough for everything else
Pavlovia.org is like:
- Open Science Framework, except built with Git version control
- GitHub for psychologists, except other psychologists will find your work
- An experiment server, allowing you to run your study. Actually, it isn't a bit like that. It is exactly that!