Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is New/ProQuest RefWorks
is a web-based online research management, writing and collaboration tool. It is designed to help researchers easily gather, manage, store and share all types of information, as well as generate citations and bibliographies. With RefWorks you can:
- create your own database of references;
- import references from textfiles, and RSS feeds
- export references from article databases and from the Web;
- share research with others; and
- generate citations and bibliographies as you write.
Web-based means you can access RefWorks from any computer with internet access.
New/ProQuest RefWorks is available to all Rhodes users through the University Library's subscription.
Welcome to the New/ProQuest RefWorks Guide